- The contribution and spreading of information that is forbidden as well as negative materials that are in contradiction with national policies are forbidden.
- The spreading of information that is seditious or that has political or racial overtones or anything that would be detrimental to the reputation of the Ministries and Public Services is forbidden.
- Visitors who wish to use facilities such as forums are required to register as a safety measure to prevent any untoward incidents from happening.
- Visitors should ensure that files sent via attachments are free from viruses.
- Visitors are fully responsible for any information keyed in.
- All information that is to be loaded into the website of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia must obtain the approval of the Head of Division / Department.
- Agency or company websites that require links into the website of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia or otherwise must obtain the permission of the Head of Department.
- Any invasion or attempt to hack the website of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia is forbidden.