1. Form UMA-7 duly completed and
signed by the applicant (Heir/Administrator)
2. A copy of applicant's(Heir/Administrator) identity card (both sides)/passport (for non-citizen)
3. The original documents (e.g.: bank account passbook/ fixed deposit certificate etc).
4. A confirmation letter from the company/firm which surrendered the
5. A copy of the front page of an active account passbook/bank statement of the applicant (payment will be directly credited into the account).
Note: Tabung Haji Account/Investment Account/Loan Account
6. A copy of the Death Certificate
Letter of Administration or Grant of Probate from the High Court/Local
Authorities/Officials of Sabah or Sarawak, the Department of the
Director-General of Federal Lands and Mines/Amanah Raya Berhad consist of
information of Unclaimed Moneys in the list of asset.
** The Faraid Certificate is not a
Letter of Administration.
** Court Orders/Grants of Probate/Letters of
Administration from foreign courts must be registered in and sealed by the High
Court of Malaya.
** Copies of documents must be certified
by the agencies issuing the documents.
** If the unclaimed moneys amount exceeding RM2,000 and the detail in the Letter of Administration/ Grant of Probate and the list of assets are complete and match with the Registrar's record, the applicant will be excluded from Confirmation Letter.
Exemption Letter of Confirmation
claims of Unclaimed Moneys of up to RM2,000, in the event that the Letter
of Administration is not available, if the name and identity of the owner is the same as the Registrar' record, just sufficient to print the wtd information through the eGUMIS portal as a supporting document with the
following documents are also required:
i. A copy of a document attesting the
relationship, for e.g.: Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate.
ii. A copy of the Death Certificate.
completed Indemnity Bond form UMA-8 (Pin; 1/2016), with a RM10 revenue stamp
endorsed by the Inland Revenue Board and signed before a Sessions Court Judge,
Magistrate or Commissioner for Oaths for each of unclaimed moneys.